Sat, Apr 08|
Harnessing the Power of Play Therapy
Harnessing the Power of Play Therapy for Parents and Practitioners
This World Autism day, Bloom Buddy in partnership with Play Therapy is hosting the first ever virtual learning program on Play Therapy that brings parents, clinical professionals and subject matter experts right to your screen.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2023, 10:00 PM GMT+1 – Apr 09, 2023, 12:00 PM GMT+1
Harnessing the Power of Play Therapy
About the event
This World Autism day, Bloom Buddy in partnership with Play Therapy is hosting the first ever virtual learning program on Play Therapy that brings parents, clinical professionals and subject matter experts right to your screen. In this series you will learn, engage, and build skills around Play therapy, an evidence-based early intervention program that can be used to support children with autism, ADHD, and other developmental differences. It has been proven to be effective in treating mental health conditions, behavioral disorders, and providing emotional support.
This 90-minute intervals will cover tips and strategies to:
1. Enhances communication, language and social skills
2. Improves coping abilities and behavior regulation
3. Increases focus and attention
4. Develops creative problem-solving abilities
5. Encourages the development of a positive self-image
In this session, Lami Gidado will present a case study of play therapy to provide greater insights and an understanding of best practices, identify effective strategies for supporting and advocating for their children and tips for helping them achieve their full potential.
Lami Gidado is a Play Therapist (Certified by Play Therapy UK as a Therapeutic Play Practitioner and other Play Therapy trainings). She is currently the only Play Therapy UK Registrant and registered member of the Association of Play Therapy. She holds a BSc in Economics, a Masters in International Law and Diplomacy and two Diplomas (Child Psychology and Writing Children's Literature). She has worked as a UK Registered Childminder and is the Founder of an Early Years Centre and Play Therapy Hub.
Harnessing the Power of Play Therapy for Parents and PractitionersOnline
- Time is TBDVirtual eventTime is TBDVirtual eventA pioneering initiative for the parent and caregivers of neurodiverse children that holds quarterly. The event equips parents with the knowledge and strategies needed to support their children effectively and underscores the power of knowledge, empathy, and community in transforming the lives.
- 10am-2pmLocation is TBD10am-2pmLocation is TBDEver wondered how to be proactive about your health? Join us at Well Health Conference and find out! This day-long event will cover everything from health promotion and tips for well-being, to access to sustainable and preventative healthcare coverage, and improving outcomes through healthy eating,
- Sat, Apr 08Harnessing the Power of Play TherapyApr 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1Harnessing the Power of Play TherapyThis World Autism day, Bloom Buddy in partnership with Play Therapy Nigeria is bringing the first-ever virtual learning program on Play Therapy in Nigeria right to your screen.
- Sat, Apr 01The Playful Practioner CourseApr 01, 2023, 10:00 AM GMT+1 – Apr 13, 2023, 10:00 AM GMT+1The Playful Practioner CoursePlay is an important part of Childhood and Child Development. The young brain needs play for learning skills required for life. Participants will understand the role of play in the curriculum and will be introduced to play therapy.
- Sat, Jan 28ZOOM Virtual EventJan 28, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jan 29, 2023, 7:00 PMZOOM Virtual EventSelf-awareness is the key to success. It's important to understand yourself so that you can know what your strengths and weaknesses are. Once you know this, you can work on improving yourself and making the most of your strengths.
- Membership OfferWed, Jan 25ZOOM Virtual EventJan 25, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+1 – Jan 26, 2023, 6:30 PM GMT+1ZOOM Virtual EventCultivating cultural agility is a skill that helps us thrive in an ever-changing world. Professionals and executives can benefit from learning how to navigate between differing sets of values and cultures, the complexities of multi-cultural teams and managing the seasons of life.
- Mon, Jan 09Virtual EventJan 09, 2023, 7:00 PM GMT+1 – Jan 10, 2023, 10:00 PM GMT+1Virtual EventA Fully Immersive Wellness Program For Your Mind, Body & Soul Sign up for the Challenge. This fee does not include the meditation, affirmations and Life Design Masterclass. You are required to pay separately for these programs.