Time is TBD|
CAND-Do Parent Support Group - September 2023 session
A pioneering initiative for the parent and caregivers of neurodiverse children that holds quarterly. The event equips parents with the knowledge and strategies needed to support their children effectively and underscores the power of knowledge, empathy, and community in transforming the lives.
- Time is TBDVirtual eventTime is TBDVirtual eventA pioneering initiative for the parent and caregivers of neurodiverse children that holds quarterly. The event equips parents with the knowledge and strategies needed to support their children effectively and underscores the power of knowledge, empathy, and community in transforming the lives.
- 10am-2pmLocation is TBD10am-2pmLocation is TBDEver wondered how to be proactive about your health? Join us at Well Health Conference and find out! This day-long event will cover everything from health promotion and tips for well-being, to access to sustainable and preventative healthcare coverage, and improving outcomes through healthy eating,
- Sat, Apr 08Harnessing the Power of Play TherapyApr 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT+1Harnessing the Power of Play TherapyThis World Autism day, Bloom Buddy in partnership with Play Therapy Nigeria is bringing the first-ever virtual learning program on Play Therapy in Nigeria right to your screen.
- Sat, Apr 01The Playful Practioner CourseApr 01, 2023, 10:00 AM GMT+1 – Apr 13, 2023, 10:00 AM GMT+1The Playful Practioner CoursePlay is an important part of Childhood and Child Development. The young brain needs play for learning skills required for life. Participants will understand the role of play in the curriculum and will be introduced to play therapy.
- Sat, Jan 28ZOOM Virtual EventJan 28, 2023, 7:00 PM – Jan 29, 2023, 7:00 PMZOOM Virtual EventSelf-awareness is the key to success. It's important to understand yourself so that you can know what your strengths and weaknesses are. Once you know this, you can work on improving yourself and making the most of your strengths.
- Membership OfferWed, Jan 25ZOOM Virtual EventJan 25, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+1 – Jan 26, 2023, 6:30 PM GMT+1ZOOM Virtual EventCultivating cultural agility is a skill that helps us thrive in an ever-changing world. Professionals and executives can benefit from learning how to navigate between differing sets of values and cultures, the complexities of multi-cultural teams and managing the seasons of life.
- Mon, Jan 09Virtual EventJan 09, 2023, 7:00 PM GMT+1 – Jan 10, 2023, 10:00 PM GMT+1Virtual EventA Fully Immersive Wellness Program For Your Mind, Body & Soul Sign up for the Challenge. This fee does not include the meditation, affirmations and Life Design Masterclass. You are required to pay separately for these programs.